While I feel fortunate to not be getting more Dolly-related weather, it sure is making for a rainy and super-windy day today. We went for a short walk this morning during one of the breaks in the front, but the wind was blowing so hard we had to hurry back home.
Right now there are apparently some potential funnel clouds above Sea World, which is about five mile from us. Colin has gotten a bit of a head cold and has been sneezing with a runny nose today (I think he's just finally gotten what everyone else I know here has had in the past two weeks). I guess it's good we were not planning to get out with the rain anyway. He and Percy are taking the weather and other yuckiness in stride by napping as much as possible. I set Colin down when my arm started falling asleep from holding him all morning, but he had ahold of the pillow and still seemed to want to snuggle, so I let him keep it..

2 comments:
I like this picture too!
Glad you didn't get all the really nasty dangerous weather!
ooh, he is such a handsome model model!
Post a Comment