Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shopping/Lunch with the girls

I am so far behind posting pics. Here are some from a week ago. We went thrift store shopping with the girls and then took lunch to Lauren's and let the kids play. Here is Colin "sharing" with Ryleigh. He thinks sharing means he lets you see something for a second and then you give it right back!A new pair of jeans that fit. Thank God for adjustable waistbands. Nothing that fits this kid's waist is even remotely long enough to fit his leg length. I am having to do a lot of altering and I don't think it's going to end any time soon, right Laura? Couldn't fit your boys until they were at least in high school?

2 comments:

Jeromy Walsh said...

Very cute, Ashley!

Connor has the same table, and even at almost 3 years old he still goes back to play the little piano on it.

Roo'sMama said...

We had the same problem with Roo's pants so I just started buying them a size bigger and folding up the bottom or rolling down the waistband to make 'em stay on! I've even thought about suspenders! lol! oh, and once you get to toddler sizes Gap and Old Navy make "long" sizes, like 2TL, 3TL, etc.